Tuesday, September 21, 2021

For Love or Honey ~ Staci Hart ~ New Release & Review

For Love or Honey by Staci Hart is a brand new enemies to lovers rom-com, available NOW! This new release is the perfect weekend binge. Grab your copy from your favorite online retailer!

Amazon | AppleBooks | Kobo | B&N | Goodreads

"Leave me with this book, the characters and the bees and I’ll be one happy reader - probably forever." - The Chatty Romance Reader

When the devil comes to town, you have to meet him head on.

Which is exactly what I did when Grant Stone rolled into our small Texas town, driving a sports car I could fit in the bed of my truck, wearing a suit as black as his soul. He’s here to acquire mineral rights to half a dozen farms in town.

And there’s no way he’s getting mine.

I don’t make deals with the devil.

So when he challenges me to show him the small town ropes, my motivation is the prospect of seeing him make a fool of himself. He might have an angle, but if he thinks he can finagle me into endangering my bee farm, he’s got another thing coming.

Until the line in the sand is washed away.

My farm in danger. A town in upheaval. A man who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

And me in the middle.

When the devil comes to town, you have to meet him head on.

And when he sneaks into your heart, he’ll only break it.

Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life -- a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can't forget that. She's also been a mom, with three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She's been a wife, though she's certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She's also super, duper fun at a party, especially if she's been drinking whiskey. When she's not writing, she's reading, sleeping, gaming, or designing graphics.

Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Website | Newsletter


Elizabeth's Review

My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a Friend


Review copy Provided by Author


For Love of Honey is a sweet take on the enemies to lovers trope. We’ve met the Blum sisters before, but in this book, we have a chance to really get to know Jo. She is set up to take on Grant (an oil man looking for mineral rights).

The interaction between these two is pure fun from the very beginning! Both Jo and Grant were characters that were fun to get to know and I enjoyed how they both evolved during the course of the story.

With goals that are completely opposite each other, I really wondered how Ms Hart was going to resolve the conflict at the core of the story and I have to say, I love how she pulled it off!

The fictional town of Lindedbach and its cast of townspeople where a fabulous addition to the story! It was fun to get to know Jo’s sisters a little better and it makes me curious about what may be in store for them in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment