Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Review Round Up ~ November 15




New(er) Releases:


My rating: 5 of 5 stars - One of the Best

Review Copy Provided by Author

There are books we read that leave their imprint on our hearts and Before I’m Gone is one of those. I will keep my review fairly short because it’s a story that needs to be experienced.

Palmer is a 30-something bank manager who appears to have her life together. Kent is a paramedic who thinks things are going in the right direction. They know each other casually through her work until fate brings them together. The story that follows is well-written and emotional. I was pulled in and appreciated their journey and the lessons they shared with us along the way.

Before I’m Gone definitely goes on my list of 5-star reads for the year and I’m not sure I will not be the same after reading.

Amazon  (Kindle Unlimited)


Merry Little Heartbreak (Legacy of the Maguires Book 5)Merry Little Heartbreak by Stella Holt

3.5 stars - Worth a Reader's Time

Review Copy Provided by Author

In Merry Little Heartbreak we meet Drake, a Maguire cousin and doctor, as he returns home for the first time in 10 years. We also meet his “one that got away” Margo.

This was an entertaining read in the vein of the other Legacy books. I found myself liking both Drake and Margo and even appreciated the decade of miscommunication between them. These two definitely make a case for the right person, at the wrong time.

Add in a bit of family drama, work drama, and oh gosh please don’t make the same mistake twice and you have an easy read that hits the spot.

Amazon   




View all my reviews



 *Buy links belong to E-Reading After Midnight and we may be compensated if you choose to make a purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment