Monday, April 17, 2017

More Reading from the TBR

Tasted and TemptedTasted and Tempted by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars - Worth a Reader's time

Like any anthology, there were books in here that I really enjoyed and some that just didn't do it for me.
Entries from Catherine Gayle, Carrie Ann Ryan, Chelle Bliss, Eden Butler, and Tia Louis made it worth it for me.



 Fated (The Stratton Pack Book 1)Fated by Stella Blue
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a very short book - really a novella - but, the author did an excellent job of telling a complete story.
Due to the length, character and plot development were fairly thin, so facts just had to be laid out in the open. I think this would have been more enjoyable for me had the work been longer on the suspenses/intrigue elements played up more.

Amazon

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment