Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Broken Love Story ~ Nataha Madison ~ New Release

       
Samantha: I had the perfect life; a husband who loved me, and two kids who were my world. Until someone else answered his phone and my perfect life shattered. When he died, I was left with answers he couldn't give me and a box full of lies. He left me broken.
 Blake: I fell in love when I was fifteen, knowing she was the one. For five years, she was my everything—my every breath, every heartbeat, every thought. She made me promise to move on, promise to find love again, but I broke those promises because I can't move on.
 Two broken souls brought together by tragedy and heartbreak. Can a broken love story be fixed?  

AVAILABLE NOW Amazon | iBooks | B&N | Kobo

           


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK READER GROUP FOLLOW ON AMAZON | FOLLOW ON BOOKBUB | SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER

Elizabeth's Review


My rating: 5 of 5 stars - Best of the Best


Review Copy Provided by Author


The 5 Star 🌟 rating for Broken Love Story is as much for the series as it is for the book, because this book really brings everything full circle.
Before going on - I am going to strongly suggested that you (at the very least) read Imperfect Love Story first as the back story there is necessary here.
I have to admit to going into this story with some trepidation, but Ms. Madison handled the emotional mine field of Samantha and Blake with gentleness and grace.
Not only did I truly like these two characters, I appreciated their evolution both as individuals and as a couple. The secondary characters - especially Blake’s family- added a layer that made the unconventional romance really work for me.
A surprise from Samantha’s in laws made me curious about their stories and even more curious about who Eric was and how he orchestrated the life that led us to the couples in this series.
As with the other books, this isn’t super long, but the book is well written with a depth of emotion that leaves you wanting more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment