Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Dr. Off Limits by Louise Bay ~ New Release & Review


Dr. Off Limits? I have a fever and I think you might be the medicine I need.

I’ve sworn off men to focus on my dream job that starts on Monday. But my best friend talks me into a final night of fun—a blind date.

I only agree because the guy is going to work as a doctor in Africa.

It’s the best date of my life. Dr. Africa makes me laugh and swoon and I want to give him a thorough physical examination.

He turns into Dr. One Night Stand, and I’m not sad about it.

Monday morning, I’m enthusiastic and excited, until I bump into . . . you guessed it.

Apparently Dr. Africa got his brother to fill in on our date, and now I work at the same hospital as the guy I got naked with on Saturday.

Did I mention he’s my new boss?

I need to go right to the Emergency Room and find a cure for my crush on Dr. Off Limits.

#1ClickHere

🩺Amazon https://geni.us/rMBCF

🩺All Retailers https://geni.us/rtFYe

🩺Audible https://geni.us/G41032


Elizabeth's Review

My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a Friend


Review Copy Provided by Author


Ms Bay is a newer author to me and I'm so glad I found her as Dr Off Limits continues the trend of interesting, feel good stories.

Sutton appeared as a secondary character in a previous book and it was a treat to get to know her better here. The meet cute of a blind date with the wrong brother was fabulous and I loved her interactions with Jacob. These are both well written and entertaining characters and I found myself truly hoping they could find a way to have a happy ending. I appreciated the connection between the two and how they boosted the best in each other.

The fact that the conflict in the story was more about external issues (hello work place romance) and less about either of them being jerks contributed to the overall feel good feeling of this story. Jacob's brothers provided an excellent secondary cast and assistance in moving the story along. I find myself curious about the other Cove brothers as well as some of Sutton's fellow Foundation students. I am definitely looking forward to future book by Ms Bay as well as digging into her back lsit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment