Saturday, October 1, 2022

2022 Favorites - Part 3 (for real this time....)

 

Here is my running list of 5 star (or close to it) reads for 2022. Most of them will be 2022 publications, but there may be a few older books that I have just discovered. Everything is listed in the order that I have read it - with newer reads/releases at the top. 


Kiwi Sin ~ Rosalind James

The Magic of Lemon Drop Pie ~ Rachel Linden

Beyond my Darkness ~ R C Boldt

Help Me Remember ~ Corinne Michaels

The Doctor's Daughter ~ Shari J Ryan

Kiwi Gold ~ Rosalind James

Best I Ever Had ~ S L Scott

Someone Like You ~ Marie Force

Missing Grace by S L Scott

Western Waves by Brittainy C Cherry

*All links belong to E-Reading After Midnight and we may be compensated for purchases made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment