Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Review Round Up

I treated myself for my birthday and bought Crazy, Hot Love, but there is an ARC review here too... Enjoy!



  Crazy, Hot Love (Dirty Dicks, #2)Crazy, Hot Love by K.L. Grayson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Crazy, Hot Love is the second in the Dirty Dicks series following the Allen siblings. This book focuses on Trevor and his long time crush, Claire, in a very sweet friends to lovers story.
I enjoyed getting to know both of these characters and seeing them find their way to each other. Ms. Grayson does an excellent job of diving into the baggage and fears that both of them bring to the table and made it feel like their love was radiating of the page.
Since this is part of a series, most of the secondary cast has been met before. Rhett and Mo, the couple from the first Dirty Dicks book, play key roles here as the bother and best friend of Trevor and Claire. We also get to know the rest of the Allen family a little better and see glimpses of the couple we will be meeting in the next book.
This is a fun series and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Amazon

ARC READS


 All Night with the Cowboy (River Ranch, #2)All Night with the Cowboy by Soraya Lane

My rating: 3 of 5 stars - Average Read

Review Copy Provided by Publisher via Net Galley

3.25 🌟
This was an entertaining 2nd chance story focusing on two very stubborn people.
I like Lauren and Tanner and I enjoyed seeing them reconnect with each other after a 12 year separation. But, I have to confess that I had a hard time connecting with either of them. There wasn’t any one thing that stood out, but I just didn’t click with this couple and their story.
After meeting the Ford family in Mia and Sam’s book, I had high hopes for Tanner. I did enjoy his story, just not as much as I had hoped.

Amazon


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment