Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sources for Free and Sale Books

There are certain authors whose work I will almost always buy or try to borrow from the library. But, when it comes to trying new authors I am pretty stingy. If I had to buy every book whose description sounded good, I'd one click my way into debt. Thankfully there are several websites out there that capture free and sale book promotions and make it easier for the rest of us to find them. Here are some I get notifications from on a regular basis.

Sweet Free Books

Pixle of Ink

Free Books Daily

Riffle

The Midlist

Book Lemur

Betty Book Freak

Reading Deals

All of these require that you sign up for the free e-mail and some come out with more appealing books than others, but they are all worth checking out. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment