Friday, August 7, 2015

Meet the Author - Stephanie Rose

Welcome to Stephanie Rose - Another one of the wonderful Indie Chicks - She is our guest for today's Meet the Author spotlight.

Published work:


What are you working on now?
Only You, releasing October 14 (add to Goodreads) 
Do you get to write full time or do you also have a “day” job?
I have a day job. I have a director's job in Marketing.
Favorite part of being an author?
Hearing people say how much they loved your book. I'm always surprised.
Scariest part of being an author?
Releasing a book is releasing a part of yourself, leaving yourself wide open to everything. A good friend says its like jumping off a plane and she's completely right.
Who are your favorites to read?
Mia Sheridan, Colleen Hoover, Rachel Van Dyken, Samantha Towle, Samantha Young, Mia Asher, Colleen Hoover. I also love reading books from my fellow #indiechicks
If you had $1 million to giveaway, what would you do with the money?
I would give it to a center that gives therapy to children. My son had speech therapy and it worked miracles.
(ERAM - LOVE this! We have spent lots of time with a speech pathologist and it helps so much... our guy went from hardly talking at 2 to now we wish he'd be quiet sometimes :)

One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?
Write for you and love your own story. Only way to feel proud of yourself at the end of the day.
Stalk - I mean  follow Stephanie

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ GoodreadsWebsiteInstagram: @authorstephanierose

No comments:

Post a Comment