Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stay With Me ~ Eleanor Green ~ Quick Review

Eleanor Green is a very new author for me. I recently read  Wait for Me and loved it, so I did something I rarely do - I pre-ordered the conclusion, Stay With Me. The stars lined up just right and I started reading Stay With Me this morning, I never dreamed I'd be finished already, so keep going to see what I thought...

From the author of TORN and WAIT FOR ME Their love was strong, forged by a lifetime of friendship and longing. The action packed sequel to Wait for Me picks up where the first book left off. Finally crossing the line from friendship to lovers, Briley and Cooper can begin their happily ever after together. The contents of an envelope, however, lead the new lovers down a dangerous road, threatening to destroy everything. Will Briley and Cooper’s love be strong enough to withstand new revelations? Find out as the epic conclusion unfolds. With a dual point of view and twists you won’t see coming, Stay with Me answers the questions left lingering since these two characters were introduced. STAY WITH ME is a steamy full-length, contemporary romance. This is book two in the LoveStruck Series.

Elizabeth's Review

4 Stars - Would Recommend to a Friend
Stay With Me picks up exactly where Wait for Me left off and while it continues Briley and Cooper's love story, it is also a completely different story. To be honest, I wondered where Briley and Cooper would go after the angst filled journey it took for them to get together. At first, Stay With Me isn't a big surprise and it is fun to see our two friends enjoying their new relationship status. Just when we think happy ever after is pretty much in the bag, life throws these two a gigantic curve ball and watching them deal with the fall out is an edge of your seat event. I loved that the conflict in the story was something so unexpected and that the story definitely took a road less traveled. The emotions in the story seem to pull you in and you go through the highs and lows with both characters. There were even a couple of "please tell me that didn't just happen" moments that had me wondering if I was going to be really annoyed with the author, but everything worked out wonderfully and the story had a great ending. You could probably read Stay With Me on it's own, but I would definitely suggest reading Wait For Me first so that you have all of the back story for Briley and Cooper.

Where to find Wait for Me ~ Amazon and Goodreads


Where to find Stay With Me ~ Amazon and Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment