Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hope Over Fear ~ J.A DeRouen


Today is the day – the day that the man I love marries someone else. I don’t deserve pity or sympathy. I’ve made my bed. I left Mason and ripped his heart to pieces as I ran away. The guilt and sorrow consume me, threatening to choke me everyday. 

But today is a new beginning. Today is the day I will wake up with a renewed resolve and determination to do better … to be better … to be worthy. My name is Sara Preston, and this is my story about what happens after. 

Hope Over Fear can be read as a stand alone novel.


Goodreads ~ Amazon (on Kindle Unlimited)

Elizabeth's Review


4 Stars - Would Recommend to a Friend


This is a book that has been on my to read pile for a while. I had the privilege of reading the third book of the Over series to review prior to release and Ms. DeRouen pulled me in with her fantastic writing. I've been wanting to read the first two books in the series ever since.

One of the things that I love about the Over series is that each person in the relationship gets to learn something. The issues that the couples face may appear superficial, but the core issues never really are. Getting to journey with Adam and Sara as they both figure out how to handle their issues and embrace their potential was a true pleasure. Not only, did we get to see Adam and Sara's relationship grow, we also got to meet the cast of characters that will appear in the other Over books. It was a treat to get to see the couple (Cain and Celia) that I loved getting to know in Storms over Secrets in moments that weren't part of their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment