Sunday, January 21, 2018

Small Business Sunday ~ Rodan & Fields by Jenn Holter



Thank you to Elizabeth at E-Reading After Midnight for letting me do a post. My name is Jenn Holter and I am a Rodan + Fields consultant. 

For the past few years I have seen an increasing amount of Rodan + Fields posts, including before and after pictures which have been amazing. Of course I was hesitant to try something new...until I found out that the physicians behind Rodan + Fields are the same as ProActive. That was my selling point. It was summer time when I started using the products and started with the SOOTHE Regimen. I instantly fell in love with it and used it on my husband and children as well. After I cleared up the redness, I moved to the UNBLEMISH Regimen. I hate using products because of that caked on feeling and most leave a smell and they end up causing me to break out but I did not experience any of that with Rodan + Fields. 

I truly feel like there is something for most everyone and I love that R+F has a solution tool. You answer a few questions about your skin and they send you a recommended skin care regimen. 




REGIMENS

πŸ’š SOOTHE: Intended for sensitive skin to target red, cracked, chapped, and dry skin. It uses a combination of potent peptides to help maintain a healthy-looking, even-toned complexion.


πŸ’œ UNBLEMISH: Combats the entire acne cycle, helping to stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on the skin's surface.


πŸ’™ REDEFINE: Layers cosmetic ingredients and peptide technology to help defend against and reduce the visible signs of aging for noticeably firmer, smoother, flawless-looking skin.


πŸ’› REVERSE: BRIGHTENING tackles the appearance of dullness, discoloration and uneven skin tone. It exfoliates, brightens, and helps defend against sun exposure for a long-term solution for a radiant complexion. LIGHTENING works on the appearance of stubborn dark marks, patches, and age spots.



While you can use a single product or a couple different products, for the fastest and best results, a full regimen is highly recommended.


Winter can be exceptionally harsh on skin. Adding Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum can help to combat that. It can also be paired with any Regimen for enhanced results. 

Another amazing R+F product is their Lash Boost. This is a conditioning serum that improves the lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours!






I honestly feel like the product speaks for itself. I love that less is more, a little bit really does goes a long way with everything I have used.

What is more impressive with this company is that they offer a 60-DAY, EMPTY BOTTLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. This applies to all of their products. Try it and if you feel it is not for you, you can return it for a refund. 


 

It is difficult to sum up everything about this company and it's products but I tried to touch on the main aspects. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to message me. 




EMAIL: JHolterRF@gmail.com

**Disclaimer**
Elizabeth and E-Reading After Midnight are not affiliated with or compensated by any of the businesses featured on Small Business Sunday - unless otherwise and explicitly stated. Businesses featured are responsible for all content generated - posting here does not imply endorsement by the blog or blog owners. The purpose of this feature is strictly to allow small businesses the opportunity to spread their message and reach a larger audience; regardless of industry or potential competition for businesses that may have been featured previously. 








No comments:

Post a Comment