Thursday, October 6, 2016

Quick Reviews

I've been diving into to the TBR of my kindle again.... Here are a couple of quick reviews.

  To Love a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas #1)To Love a Texas Cowboy by Julie Benson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A cute story. I liked Cassie and Ty together, but really appreciated Cassie wanting to pull herself up by the boot straps. Came close to being a 3.5 star read, but consistent editing errors knocked it down to Average.

Amazon



Unwanted Stars (Love of My Life, #4)Unwanted Stars by Melissa Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a paperback of this as a gift and really enjoyed it!
Auden is a young woman who feels very restless in her post college life, so she leave for a year long job as a tour guide in Europe. That decision changes her life for ever.
We get to see Auden develop her first real romantic relationship (I totally adored Campbell!) and deal with the fall out from a long kept family secret.
Well written and just a little snarky, this was a fantastic glimpse into the head of a young woman on the cusp of true adult hood. Ms. Brown will definitely be an author I would like to read more from.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment