Friday, April 1, 2016

Meet the Author ~ RC Boldt

Let's give a big welcome to RC Boldt!


Published Work:


Wildest Dream (Book 1 in the Teach Me Series)

Goodreads

Amazon



Hard To Handle (Book 2 in the Teach Me Series)

Goodreads

Amazon







What are you working on now?

Remember When (Book 3 in the Teach Me Series)

Goodreads
Do you get to write full time or do you have a "day" job?

My full-time job is being a mom to a 2.5 year old who firmly believes she’s 16, so writing is part time at this point.

Favorite part of being an author?

I absolutely love receiving messages from readers who enjoyed my books, telling me they wished they had a group of friends like the ones in my books. When I get that kind of response, it truly makes my day. 

Scariest part of being an author?

I’m a wuss and I get that pit in my stomach when I click on my Goodreads link to see reviews. So, the answer would probably be when someone tears my book apart and complains about everything (i.e. Why did they wear flip flops? It’s written in 3rd person, the cover sucks, the characters should be more serious, etc.)

Who are your favorites to read?

Julie James, Ali Martinez, Meghan March, Maya Banks, Lauren Layne, etc. There are seriously far too many to mention.

If you had to pick one of your books as a favorite, which would it be?

Wildest Dream, because it’s the closest I’ll ever come to actually writing a biography.

Who or what is your most interesting muse?

My friends. They are the most hilarious bunch of multi-faceted individuals. We’re a combination of teachers and military. Some of them might come off as absolute jokers, but when the chips are down, they’re the ones you want by your side. Because, when the shit hits the proverbial fan, these people will be the ones shielding you from it and making you wet yourself laughing (and taking your mind off of it) all at once. Many of my characters are based on these friends. 

One piece of advice for an aspiring writer?

Do your research and really ask around/pick the brains of successful authors (regardless as to whether they are the indie or with a publishing house) because you will gain so much knowledge about the path you’re embarking on. 

Where can we find you?

No comments:

Post a Comment