Thursday, December 3, 2015

Meet The Author ~ Kathryn Robson

We have a new to me author joining us for today's Meet The Author spot. Let's all give a big welcome to Kathryn Robson who is coming to us all the way from the UK. 


Published work:

 Golden















What are you working on now?

The second book in the Golden series ' To protect and to serve'

Do you get to write full time or do you also have a “day” job?

I have my own business, we own 3 little boutiques and I have 3 lively boys, so writing is a luxury I steal every free minute I get.

Favorite part of being an author?

Seeing the stories inside my head appear on paper and being able to discuss them with others.

Scariest part of being an author?

Haha , other people reading your work and judging it.

Who are your favorites to read?

Agatha Christie, Ngaio Marsh, Dick Francis, Suzanne Collins

If you had $1 million to giveaway, what would you do with the money?

Share it between my friends and family and put it back into our community, there is not enough here for children to do, so I would invest it in outdoor projects for kids - getting them of the electrics one hour at a time.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Healing.

One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?

Write for yourself and enjoy every second. ·

Where can we find you?

Golden is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Allromancebooks.

Author's Blog

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment