Sunday, January 28, 2018

Small Business Sunday - Beautycounter February Specials


Hi Everyone - Our Small Business Sunday feature continues and I am back talking about Beautycounter again. This time I am showing you the February specials going on. 












For starters - there is a special gift set for Valentine's Day. Do you need to drop a hint for someone special? Send them my way and I will get them set up to shop!










There are also TWO awesome Facebook events going on this week. The first - A Valentine's themed event on Wednesday. The second - a meet Beautycounter event on Thursday. Comment below and I will get you an invitation to one of both of them!

Our Fabulous Skin Care Sets are on sale for just a few more days... Place an order on my Personal Website for one of these great deals and I will upgrade you to a Band of Beauty membership! That's a free Nourishing Cream Cleanser and a year's worth of extra savings. Personal Website

No comments:

Post a Comment