Sunday, July 26, 2015

Meet The Author - Adriana Locke

Let's give a big hello to our "Meet The Author" guest Adriana Locke! Her newest release, Sacrifice, was released July 13 and is currently #61 in the Amazon Top 100 (paid Kindle store).

Published work:
The Exception Series (The Exception, The Connection, The Perception) and Sacrifice

Buy on Amazon

Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon

Buy on Amazon

What are you working on now?
Two untitled novels. I will be sharing more soon!
Do you get to write full time or do you also have a “day” job?
I’m a stay-at-home mommy and that’s a job, I promise you! Other than that, I’m a writer. I’m lucky enough to be able to stay home, take care of my Littles, and write.
Favorite part of being an author?
My favorite part is being able to express myself. I’m a stay-at-home mom, so it’s nice to have something to challenge my mind besides laundry. Not that laundry isn’t challenging. Trust me - in this house, it is. ;)
Scariest part of being an author?
Writing is like standing naked in Times Square and letting people hurl their judgements at you. Only instead of your body they’re judging, it’s your heart and soul. And that’s even more intimate than your bare skin! That’s scary!
Who are your favorites to read?
I have so many! Ah! I love SL Scott, Kari March, Mandi Beck. I read Gail McHugh, Beverly Preston, Kristy Bromberg. I adore Lauren Blakely’s style and the way her words flow. And DEUCE WEST (Undeniable Series by Madeline Sheehan). Enough said.
If you had $1 million to giveaway, what would you do with the money?
What a good question! I would find young people with brilliant minds that had amazing ideas that would change the world. I would give them the money to get them started and have an agreement that they would always donate a portion of their earnings to the same theory. I would try to make a larger impact by keep the ball rolling.
One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?
Finish your book. That’s the hardest thing to do. You can have all these ideas about how to market, what your cover will look like, what your acknowledgements will say - but none of that matters unless you finish it.

Connect with Adriana:

Facebook ~ Facebook Group ~ Instagram ~ Twitter  ~ Pintrest ~ Spotify ~ Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment