Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July New Releases

We all have certain authors we love and we ALWAYS know when they have a new book coming out, am I right? Well, there is a wonderful community of independent authors out there, and sometimes we miss it when they have a new release because they have to do so much of the work themselves. Here are a couple of July releases that I've heard about. If you know an indie author who would like to have future releases shared here, please have them get in touch!


After a perfect summer, Sophie returns to college for her senior year. Leaving behind her greatest source of strength, she has to work even harder to keep her demons quiet. But when her past collides with her happiness for the final time, she’s faced with a new normal. Is she strong enough to stay on top? Does she believe she’s worthy of forever, or will she give it all up for a chance at peace? One more try. One more chance. Now a college graduate, Kipton stumbles upon the opportunity of a lifetime. Facing an unexpected long distance relationship, he’s struggling to find the perfect balance between life and love. All he wants is to protect his girl, but he doesn’t know how. Especially when she starts keeping secrets. Fate has already determined their path. Time controls it. Are Sophie and Kipton strong enough to overcome the odds? Will they conquer the past once and for all? Only one person knows the answer to free her – to make her weightless. Weightless is the full-length follow-up to Lighter, and the conclusion to Sophie and Kipton’s story.
My life changed forever the night my husband died. I was left with a shattered heart, a heap of bills, and our daughter, EVERLEIGH. I don’t want to rely on anyone, least of all CREW GENTRY. He’s my first love and the man who almost destroyed me, the man who has let me down every time I’ve needed him. But when tragedy strikes a second time, Crew just might be my only hope. My life changed forever the night my brother died. I was left with a guilty conscience, a pile of mistakes, and little else. I take care of JULIA GENTRY, my brother’s widow and the love of my life, and their daughter. I know she doesn’t want my help, but she gets it anyway. I owe her that. When another disaster hits, I’m given the opportunity to make things right. I’m taking it. I'm willing to sacrifice it all.
Love is somewhere near the bottom of Lily Thomas’ list of life goals, right next to competitive eating and underwater cave diving. She’s spent six years pirouetting and pliĆ©ing her way up the ranks of the New York Ballet with her eye on the prize and love in the back seat. But now that Blane Baker -- Lily’s long time crush -- is finally single, she’ll throw her rules out the window without thinking twice. Reality with Blane isn’t as epic as the fantasy she imagined, and the truth sends her spinning straight into the arms of the man she never knew she’d always wanted. West Williams has been friends with Lily since the day she moved into their building and he saved her armoire from a swift, sudden death by staircase. Their friendship has always been easy, the boundaries clearly defined. With neither of them willing to risk their relationship, they’ve drifted happily through the years as companions, never considering more. That is, until they do. And that realization changes everything.
All she wants is to keep her title. To stay at the top of her game. The world is harsh and Tory has already learned many of the harder lessons. Her life’s story has always been about control and the cowboy code, but will this year teach her the toughest lesson? Her own stubborn will may help her escape death, but will she come through unscathed? Can she remain true to who she is? In order to survive the pain, the cowardly men, the lies, and the passion that will threaten to tear her apart, Tory will have to hold tightly to what has always been important – friendship, loyalty, and always Rusty.

Our group  on Facebook has been telling me other books they are excited about. Here are the Goodreads links:
Darkness Haunts (The Sensor #1) by Susan Illene
Ride Steady (Chaos #3) by Kristen Ashley
Thorn's Bondmate (Zarronian Warriors 2) by Mardi Maxwell
Bleeding Love (Hope Town #2) by Harper Sloan
Ricochet by Keri Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment