Monday, March 9, 2020

My Valdez Valentine by Katy Regnery ~ New Release and Review



Fall in love with Katy Regnery's superhot Alaskan men...

When Los Angeles lawyer Addison receives a desperate voice mail from her adventure-seeking brother, Elliot, she hires Alaskan helicopter pilot Gideon (whom she first discovers via an ad in the Odds Are Good) to take her to her brother’s last known location. As the two uncover more and more details about Elliot’s last days, they find themselves falling deeply for each other.

*****

An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance

Single In Sitka
Nome-O Seeks Juliet
A Fairbanks Affair
My Valdez Valentine (Mar 2020)
Kodiak Lumberjack (May 2020)
 (less)

Buy Links for MY VALDEZ VALENTINE:
♥️Goodreads: https://bit.ly/384tT9z

Elizabeth's Review


My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a Friend


Review Copy Provided by Author


I’ve missed a few Odds are Good stories along the way, but My Valdez Valentine is a great example of why I enjoy this series.

Addison is a high powered LA lawyer when her brother goes missing outside Valdez. Seeing how she dealt with this - including seeking help from helicopter pilot Gideon- gave us a great glimpse into her character and who she was. While she had some hard/awkward moments, I liked her. Gideon was equally likeable and I found myself rooting for him.

This book is really the before and after of a woman’s life. The before who Addison is prior to going to Valdez, and even part of her time there. Then there is the fallout. The after is when she truly begins to deal with the results of her stay in Valdez and the new path her life is on.

It was heart warming to see Addison and Gideon reconnect and form the bonds needed to navigate the new changes coming their way. This sweet read left me looking forward to more Odds Are Good stories

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment