Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Review Round Up ~ July 12




New(er) Releases:


My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a Friend

Review Copy Provided by Author

Do you need a feel-good friends to lovers read? Then you HAVE to read Plays Well With Others!
Lauren Blakely delivers with these super cute characters that have known each other since high school and are finally in a situation to explore what "more" might look like.

Rachel and Carter both have baggage and their support of each other had me rooting for them from the beginning. Add in an adorable premise and this really was a book that was refreshing in it's approach and "realness"

The secondary cast here is entertaining too. There were a few names I'd seen before - and that sparked my curiosity to go back and find these reads. I am also curious to see if some of these secondary characters might be getting books in the future.

Ms Blakely is an author that I can always count on for a good time and she definitely delivered here.

Amazon



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review Copy Purchased

I’ve been a fan of Stephanie Rose for a while and books like The Marriage Solution are why.
Julie and Landon have been friends since college and have steadfastly stuck by their friends-only status until life throws a couple of curveballs their way.
I loved these two from the beginning and enjoyed seeing them transition from their friends-only status to more.
Ms Rose brought real-life experience into her characters and that added depth to the struggles that Julie and Landon faced as they navigated the change in status. We saw a glimpse of what life can be like for our friends who face something invisible and I appreciate the opportunity to grow and learn.












 *Buy links belong to E-Reading After Midnight and we may be compensated if you choose to make a purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment