Friday, October 23, 2015

Meet the Author ~ Briana Pacheco

Please welcome Briana Pacheco to our Meet the Author feature... Make sure to say hi and check out her work. 

Published work
Don’t Let Me Fall – a dark New Adult Romance novel



What are you working on now?
I’m currently in the process of writing two books. Yes, I know, I’m crazy. One is Let Her Go, a friends-to-lovers book, which I had to put on hold because it will be heavy and I needed to take some time to get the emotions right. The second book, Sounds of Yesterday, a second chance romance, is currently blurbless and only 60 pages in. I know what you’re thinking, she’s a mess. I really am. I hope to get so much done over the next few months so I can publish these two books.

Do you get to write full time or do you also have a “day” job?
I get to write full time and I’m so grateful for that! I am thinking of college and being an adult but for now, writing is my passion and that is what I’ll do!

Favorite part of being an author?
I’ve met so many awesome people! The book world is so welcoming and caring. I don’t think I’ll ever meet ‘regular’ people like them. People who love to read because they want to are my kind of people. There’s nothing better than opening a book for the first time and losing yourself in the words.

Scariest part of being an author?
Being seen! I think I’m the shyest person on the planet so promoting and having my book out in the world, terrifies me at times.

Who are your favorites to read?
I have many but if a book by Cheryl McIntyre, Lex Martin, Kimberly Rose, Whitney Barbetti, and Autumn Doughton are published, it’s an automatic one-click. I love emotional reads and I’m addicted to the New Adult genre so I always keep a look out for a new release by any author.

If you had $1 million to giveaway, what would you do with the money?
Oh, boy. I should say ‘help whoever needs help, charities, etc.’ but I’m going to be selfish for a moment and say I’d help my mother out first. She raised my siblings and I as a single mother ever since we were young toddlers and it wasn’t easy. She always put us first and never took the time to do something for herself. I’d buy her a house and spoil her rotten then figure out what to do with the rest of the money.

One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?
Just do it! Write. Don’t ever stop. Whenever your characters talk to you, listen.

Where can we find you?
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrianaPachecoAuthor
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BrianaPacheco20
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/brianapacheco1
Amazon: www.amazon.com/author/brianapacheco
Instagram: www.instagram.com/brianapacheco1
Email: brianapacheco1@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment