Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Unexpected Love Story ~ Natasha Madison ~ Release Boost

Title: Unexpected Love Story
Series: Love Series
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018
When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption.
Crystal
I was the strong one, they said, until two words brought me to my knees. 
It was a secret I didn't share with anyone. A secret that made me promise I’d never fall in love. 
I no longer wanted that white picket fence of every woman’s dreams. 
Until the unthinkable happened. 
Gabe
I thought I had it all with the best medical practice in the state and the woman of my dreams. 
I wore a smile on my face every single day. 
I couldn't wait to watch her walk down the aisle and start our forever, except she never did. 
My runaway bride made me realize love isn't worth it. 
What happens when your dreams unexpectedly come true?
This is the story of unexpected love.

An enemies-to-lovers romance with epic chemistry, fantastic banter, and passion that practically explodes off the page. It's fun, feisty, sexy and beautifully heartfelt, and I loved every moment! - Aj The escapist Book Blog

I finished this book in a couple hours, devouring every sentence, every page Natasha gifted the world with, until it was over and I was crying happy tears. - Cait's Creatures

Unexpected Love was just that unexpected. The storyline at times has some heartbreaking moments for both characters that made you want to hug both of them. -Melissa BookSmacked

Pinterest

undefined
Broken Love Story July 10th (PreOrder)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

HOSTED BY:

Unexpected Love Story (Love Story, #2)Elizabeth's Review



My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a friend


Review Copy Provided by Author

I was so glad to get to dive into Gabe and Crystal's story! After meeting them in Perfect Love Story, I was very curious to see what was really going on behind the antagonism they displayed toward each other.
Gabe and Crystal are both entertaining characters that bring baggage to the table. Given how the story started, I actually expected Gabe to be a little more "damaged," but other than a few references, he seemed to put the event behind him and move on fairly well. Yes, these two had some bumps in the road, but overall their story evolved as I would have expected given that they worked together and were trying to keep their relationship quiet.
Unexpected Love Story is told in parallel to Perfect, but Ms. Madison does a great job of keeping this one spoiler free in terms of the Walker/Hailey story. Unexpected didn't pack the emotional punch that Perfect did, but I think that's a good thing. My only real complaint (if you can call it that) is that a little too much time was spent on retelling the "why" for Hailey and Crystal moving. Yes, that is important, but given the length of the book, I think just a little too much time was spent there. I am very curious to see where Ms. Madison is going to take this series in the next installment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment