Friday, February 25, 2022

Best I Ever Had by S.L. Scott ~ New Release & Review



⚡ 🔥 NOW AVAILABLE 🔥 ⚡

1-clickable & Free in Kindle Unlimited

They came without warning—the storm and the man.

➡️Amazon: https://geni.us/BestAm

➡️Audible: https://geni.us/BIEHAudible

Synopsis:

The storm.

The man.

Both come without warning.

My heart opens to Cooper Haywood the moment we meet. How can it resist? He’s charming, devastatingly handsome, and sweeps me off my feet before I realize the impact he’s making. And then it’s too late.

We fall too fast to worry about the consequences.

We love so hard that we ache when we’re apart.

Even though I have a past that still haunts me and he has a future that could put us at risk, none of that matters when we’re together.

Until it does.

And then everything changes.

Although the best thing he ever gave me now calls me Mommy, I can’t help but wonder if Cooper Haywood and that fateful storm were one and the same.

#newrelease #slscottauthor #romancereads #readmoreromance #needtoreaditnow #readyourheartout #bookbloggers #contemporaryromance #secondchance #kindleunlimited #bestIeverhad #steamyreads #wildfiremarketingsolutions





Elizabeth's Review


4.5 stars - One of the Best

Review Copy Provided by Author


The Best I’ve Ever Had is a unique book - the trope itself is not, but the way Ms Scott presents the characters and their experiences is.

This is one of those books where I have the challenge of making sure you go read the book, but don’t give too much away, so please forgive me if I don’t share as much info as you’d like!

Cooper and Story and the main characters in The Best I’ve Ever Had and I found myself really liking them both. I found myself rooting for them to find a way forward and hoped that they would each be able to address the baggage they brought to the table. When we first meet these two, they are in their early 20s and close to college graduation. Both Cooper and Story presented themselves as much more mature than I would have expected for people of this age.

Ms Scott weaves a tale around these characters that pulled me in and wouldn’t let go. From instant attractions, to secrets, and … (yeah you have to read the book for that) there is a lot going on. Ms Scott does an excellent job of balancing all of the issues Cooper and Story have going on with their budding relationship.

This is a emotion packed Stand alone that you won’t want to put down once you get started.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment