Thursday, December 10, 2020

Nanny I Want to Mate ~ Mia Kayla ~ New Release & Review

Title: Nanny I Want to Mate
Series: The Brisken Billionaire Brothers #1
Author: Mia Kayla
Genre: Single Dad Romance
Release Date: December 10, 2020


Single dad.

Two words that force me out of bed every morning.
Because two little girls depend on me.
Because my family’s company depends on me.

As CEO, I have to show up, lead, be present.
As Dad, there’s no room for error, not when it comes to raising my girls.

I’m no longer the same man, just a shell of a person I once was, going through the motions every day. Not seeing, barely breathing.

Until Becky Summers, the new nanny.

She makes me see life in color when it was muted gray before.
She brings a smile to my face when I swore I forgot how to.
She makes me believe that there’s more to life than going through the motions.

Reasons why I shouldn’t date Becky:
She’s my kids’ nanny.
I’m her boss, and I shouldn’t cross that line.
She has secrets she’s hiding.

Reasons why I should:
Because … I think I’m falling in love with her. 

Nanny I Want to Mate features a single dad raising two sassy little girls, a sweet nanny, two overprotective uncles, a ton of love and laughs and a happily-forever-after that will leave you smiling and sighing and swooning all in one sitting. No cheating. No Cliffhanger. Grab it today.







Mia Kayla is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance writer who lives in Illinois. She is the wife to the husband of the year and mommy to three unbelievable cute little girls who have multiplied her grey hairs. 
In her free time she loves reading romance novels, jamming to boy bands, catching up on celebrity gossip and designing flowers for weddings.
Most of the time, she can be caught on the train with her nose in a book sporting a cheeky grin because the main characters finally get their happily-ever-after at the end. 
She loves reading about happy endings but has more fun writing them.



HOSTED BY:

Elizabeth's Review

My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a Friend


Review Copy Provided by Author


When we met the Brisken Brothers for the first time in Boss I Love to Hate, Charles and Becky were already a couple. We knew that it was a second marriage for Charles, but never knew exactly how it came to be.

In this third installment of the series we go back in time to see their love story unfold. It was fun to see Charles, Brad, and Mason back “before” they were tackled by love.

If you are new to the Brothers, this is an excellent place to start. One of my favorite parts of this book is the great craft work of Ms Kayla sticking to the personas of Brad and Mason from early in their stories vs the “reformed” men after they found their happily ever afters.

I liked Charles and Becky and truly enjoyed seeing their story develop. There was also an element of intrigue mixed into this story that was unexpected and adds a great bit of spice. I’m so glad Ms Kayla came back to write Charles’ story and can’t wait to see what comes next from her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment