Monday, October 9, 2017

Tempt the Playboy ~ Natasha Madison~New Release and Review
















IMG_3640.PNG



play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Kaleigh
My motto: never date the same man twice. I have less chance of breaking my heart that way.
Till my eyes land on the only man I’ll break my rule for.

She thinks she can run. That I’ll let her get away.

He thinks he can handle a woman like me.
He has no idea.

A man who has it all needs one thing and one thing only. A temptress.

Watch me Tempt the Playboy.




Watch the trailer HERE




Elizabeth's Review


3.5 Stars - Worth a Reader's Time


Review Copy Provided by Author


This was a super fun read! If you’ve read Tempt the Boss, you remember meeting Noah and Kaleigh. Their story is told in parallel to Lauren and Austin’s so there are some scenes that will be very familiar even though you get to see them from an outside point of view.
Both Noah and Kaleigh are fun and easy characters to like. They make a relationship seem almost effortless and it’s a pleasure to watch. One of the things I loved about this couple was that while they were not conflict free, they didn't let potential issues come between them. Things that could have been handled badly and blown things up were handled just right and made them that much better of a pair.
There were two things that kept this from being a full 4 star read for me. 1) the number of scenes repeated from Tempt the Boss and/or told from both Noah and Kaleigh’s POV. This was a super fun couple and while there were things I enjoyed seeing from both sides, it happened a little too much for me, especially since we also had replays from the previous book too. I would have like to have seen more original content. 2) Editing issues- I am hoping that the advance copies sent out were not fully edited and that final version was more polished. There were several places where the editing actually pulled me from the story and I had to re read things to make sure I knew what was going on.
Overall, this was a good book and makes me want to see what happens next in the series. There extremely sweet moments along with several things that made me laugh. I am hoping as things move forward we will get to see more of Noah and his antics.












When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Author Links















View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment